Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is It Wrong?

Do any of you think it is wrong to say sorry to others? For example, when you send messages to a person. Do you noticed that you will use at least one sorry in your message? Maybe you dont notice that you will do so but i will. I feel that saying sorry makes me feel a lot better than usual. You may think i'm weird but i assure you that saying sorry is more polite than saying nothing at all. Since i entered secondary, i started saying sorry whenever i think it is necessary. However my friends thinks i am weird to do so. Do you think like them about me? I just can't help myself from not saying sorry to others. I tried many times to control the word but it keeps repeating itself. Besides, don't every guy say sorry to their friends especially girls when they do or say something wrong, don't they? Unless the girl feels weird when guys say sorry to her. Have you ever tried to not say sorry in your life? Even for a day, have you tried? If you haven't you should try to do so to see how much sorry is needed in our daily life. (For those who don't like to say sorry or apologise to others) >>> It isn't too late for you to do so but is too late for you when u didn't do so. So please be yourself in your own ways to be a better person in life. I know that i can do so. Well, how about u?

1 comment:

  1. I never think that you are weird just because you always apologize to others. I understand the importance of being polite absolutely. ;) But most of the time, I never mind that at all. It is just that I don't accept apologies for no reason because you did nothing wrong at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete