Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I Want To Change In Life

I want to change the way i appear in front of people,
I want to make it a little better as if i was good at talking with other people.

I want to change the way i speak to other people,
I want to show other people that i'm not just a writer at words.

I want to change the way i interact with other people,
I want to make my interactions more cheerful and meaningful.

I want to change the way others think about me, I want to show that i'm not just a guy who doesn't know any other things besides talking.

I want to change the way i think about others,
I want to have a good impression of others wherever i go or whenever i am with them.

I want to change the actions and reactions that happened before,
I want to fix my mistakes that have occured before to prove i'm sorry for what i've done.

I want to change the way i handle with things when it happens,
I want to show to others that i'm capable of handling things on my own.

I want to change the way others think about my appearance,
I want prove this idiom " Dont judge a book by it's cover " right.

I want to change the way i react to things when it happens,
I want to show to others that i'm good when it comes to unexpected happenings.

I want to change the way i think about things in life,
I want to be different than others in a good and satisfying way.

I know that i can change all that i've mentioned in this poem as i have the confidence and will to do something as well as achieve something in life without regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment