Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When A Man Falls In Love With A Woman

It all started when i first saw her in my life. I just couldn't stop thinking about her then. She was on my mind wherever i go. I just have to see her again. So i be a man and went to ask for her name. After i knew her name, i felt a lot satisfied. But i was still dying to know more about her. As the day passes, we got a lot closer as if were friends since we were young. She was really facinating whenever i talk to her. The way she moves, speaks, smiles and looks are just perfect. I couldn't get my eyes out of her each time we met. Am i in love? I often asked myself this question. Maybe i am, maybe i'm not.

However, we became best friends later on. We were like brothers and sisters. Eventhough i don't have a sister, i felt like she was a sister to me. So i'm really thankful to have met her in my life. She changed my personality. Who i used to be and now is completely different. I'm like a totally different person now all thanks to her. So i would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to her for all that she have done for me. I have always treated her like a sister to me but i never told her that i do so. I won't want her to think anything bad about how i thought about her.

These days i rarely meet up with her but i still see her everyday. I know that we will always be best friends till the end eventhough other people say we are a couple. I never cared what others say about me. I only care what she will think about me. I know that she is a very understanding person to be friends with. See you around.. ^^

1 comment:

  1. I think your title is not suitable,
    when a boy love a girl will sound better for your age~ isn't ?

    hm.. for your imformation, most of the couple are develope slowly from friends to best friends..As long as you all care each other,then there is a chance

    Thus, good luck to you~ i am waiting for your good news here~

    ReplyDelete