Friday, October 16, 2009

Friends Are Really Important In Life

How are friends important to us in life then? I will tell you why i said so. It's like this. My birthday is coming soon and my friends invited me out to celebrate my birthday. They remembered when is my birthday which makes me really happy. Futhermore, they even gave me a surprised cake to celebrate my birthday. If we want to think clearly, how many friends you have would do such a thing to you on your birthday anyway? It wont be even half maybe just one or two. However, today was different than expected.. There was not only one or two, there were more than 15 of them. Maybe this isn't what u can imagine but it's true.

My friends did came to celebrate my birthday as well as my other friends birthday who were in the same month as mine that was October. I feel really thankful and glad that i could meet them again today. Since the SPM ended, we seldom contact each other as we were too busy with our new journey in life such as going to college, university and even higher secondary schools. The only way for us to meet each other again is during the holidays where we will have gathering at some selected places. Every gathering brings back memories that were forgotten or happened in the past. It's really sweet and joyful to think bout these memories.. How we used to spend our time together at school, study together and almost do everything together at all times.

Therefore, i myself would like to thank all of you whom have treated me as a friend until now. I really appreciate our friendship and hope it can maintain at it's best till the end... ^^

1 comment:

  1. friend like a maple leaf..
    no easily to get,but luckily to hav it..

    cherish on wat u hav.. ^^

    ReplyDelete