Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Ever Experience

Today i went to my teacher's house with my friends. Well, my teacher whom i'm referring to is a Malay teacher. She's also my Chemistry Teacher. She's really the best teacher among all of my Form 6 teachers. We planned what to buy for her and eventually got her a small gift. It's a box of mooncakes inside as yesterday was the mooncake festival (3rd October). Hoped that she would like the gift from us.

We arrived at our teacher's house around 3pm. Well, her house wasn't as big as imagined, but who cares anyway? It isn't how rich one can be. It's how much love can a family has eventhough they are rich or poor. We were really happy to meet our teacher. Same goes to our teacher, her husband and her three sons. We enjoyed ourselves and even made everyone happy as well. This was really an unforgettable experience for us.

Tomorrow school starts again. Hmm... It's really fast isn't it? Anyway, i hope that we could visit our teacher's home again someday.

1 comment:

  1. Don forget to invite teachers to your house during new year~
    invite them to have some pork foods~
    nice~~

    ReplyDelete