Monday, October 26, 2009

My 18th Birthday

It has been almost a week since my birthday ended. But the memories that i experienced throughout my birthday is never forgettable. This year was the best among the previous years. I ate a total of 3 cakes this year.

The 1st was from my previous schoolmates. I was invited to the Green Box Karaoke by them. At 1st i thought it was just a gathering, as we used to sing together at the karaoke. However i was really surprised that day when they played the " Birthday Song " for me. Out of any of my expectations, a birthday cake approaches my very eyes. I felt so touched and happy that they remembered my birthday as well as gave me a cake. The cake was fantastic! It was really delicious and mouth watering. I was truly thankful to them for giving me such a wonderful time on my birthday... So THANK YOU!! ^^

The 2nd was from my schoolmates which is also the school which i'm studying now that is Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2. This is really a perfect school for form 6. Anyway as i was saying, i was in the class with my Maths T teacher, Pn.Eng that day. Till my teacher kept saying she was cold and wanted to turn off the fans. But i told my teacher i was hot so i turned it a little lower. Suddenly, a cake came from behind of me and all my classmates started singing the " Birthday Song " . I was so surprised once again. I didnt knew that they would have bought me a cake and remembered my birthday as well. The cake was also delicious and filling. I ate till i couldnt ate anymore. I am truly thankful to them for giving me such a wonderful time on my birthday... So THANK YOU!! ^^

The last was from my family. Eventhough they are the last ones who wished me but they were the best. I had pizza for dinner together with a box of spaghetti and drinks... Later that night, i was watching tv till they called me over to the dining table and brought out a cake. They sang the " Birthday Song " and then we started eating the cake. Eventhough the birthday cake wasn't so surprising as my mum told me that there's gonna be one but the cake was special. It was a green tea cake made up of creams and marshmellow. Frankly speaking, i hate to eat anything that has to do with green tea. However since it was my birthday, everything must go smoothly! So i tasted the cake for the first time. Man.... It tasted as if i was eating grass.. It was bitter but i ate the whole piece as we should not waste our food.

I felt really touched, joyed and surprised this birthday and hope that next year will be even better. Thank you all! I really appreciate your gifts and memories you have given me. I will always treasure them in my heart..

1 comment:

  1. happy is d most important~
    we plan it by some time...hehe

    ReplyDelete