Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Solve This? Can Help Me? Anyone?

Hmm.. It's like this.. Last time i used to talk with a girl.. Then as you know, people are always the same when it comes to judging other people. Just like this for example. They will ask this question, Are you both a couple? How to response to this situation then? For me this will be my answer, " We are just friends only " . Then they will ask again, Are you sure? So i will answer them again, " Whether you believe what i'm saying or not is ur choice, because i'm not lying " . They will then reply, " Okok.. I believe you " .

To be honest with you guys, this situation has become worse. Is as if the whole school know's about you and her eventhough you keep telling them there's nothing between you two. Well, sometimes people can be so annoying. What to do? This is what you can call life. You can't have all the good things in life, sometimes there will also be things that you can't avoid it from happening to you. You can just sit and listen.

Maybe you might think this is a joke to you.. But i assure you, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING TO ME NOW!! WHEREVER I GO, WHEREVER I SIT, WHENEVER I STOP, i will be in this situation.. But i'm getting used to it already.. HAHA!! THANKS GOD!!

If you have anoy comments or suggestions or any better ways to solve my problem, please kindly reply them in my blog.. Thanks!!

1 comment: